Author: System Administrator - Published 2015-06-01 02:33
- IP traffic will grow 4-fold from 2014 to 2019, a compound annual growth rate of 33%.
- IP traffic will reach 4.0 Exabytes per month in 2019, up from 967 Petabytes per month in 2014.
- IP networks will carry 132 Petabytes per day in 2019, up from 32 Petabytes per day in 2014.
- IP traffic will reach an annual run rate of 48.3 Exabytes in 2019, up from an annual run rate of 11.6 Exabytes in 2014.
- IP traffic will reach 3 Gigabytes per capita in 2019, up from 1 Gigabytes per capita in 2014.
- Average IP traffic will reach 12 Tbps in 2019, and busy hour traffic will reach 39 Tbps.
- In 2019, the gigabyte equivalent of all movies ever made will cross India's IP networks every 1 hours.